Top Tier European Real Estate Private Equity Investor is looking to hire an Analyst Investments, Frankfurt.
- The Analyst will work in a small, hands on acquisitions team in Frankfurt
- Responsibilities will include research and analysis, financial modeling, assisting with due diligence and underwriting and structuring of investment
- The role will also include post transaction management of investments including asset management strategies, assisting with investment/divestment decisions, financing and working closely with external consultants / JV partners as well as operating partners and property managers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed undergraduate and/or master's degree in real estate, business, finance, or related field
- Fluent in German & English with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial environment
- Team player with exceptional work ethic
- 0 - 2 years of experience (must come with solid internships from REIB or PERE)