Build your sourcing network and a track record working with signature assets across Europe!
A privately managed PERE platform with a €6 billion portfolio of assets in Europe and North America is looking to grow its Frankfurt office with the addition of an Investment Analyst.
This value-add focused firm specialises in executing innovative business plans for off-market assets sourced through their wide-reaching networks. This entrepreneurial approach generates exclusive opportunities for returns where competitors aren't looking.
A key consideration for this position is as well as seeing a range of complex deals you will also gain exposure to the active management and execution of business plans. This broad knowledge gained across the real estate life cycle in the early years of your career will help to shape you into a full A-Z real estate investor.
- Assist in origination, execution and asset management of investment opportunities across Europe
- Support Directors through deal screening, analysis, financial modelling and due diligence processes
- Create investment memorandums and quarterly performance reports for investors
- Coordinate a range of external service providers including developers, architects and project managers
- Get exposure to a wide range of deals from asset to corporate level including operating businesses
- Completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Real Estate
- Comes with first initial experience through previous work experience or internships in Real Estate Private Equity
- Proficient in financial modelling through Excel with a diverse knowledge of asset classes and deal structuring
- Fluent in German and English
- Attractive salary package with discretionary bonus, level depending on experience
- Direct access to learn from seasoned professionals
- Clear progression path
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ben Hoban for a confidential discussion.