Asia Corporate Services Lead
We are looking to connect with the strongest Corporate Real Estate talent regionally, for a newly created role focused on Real Estate strategy and we are looking for those with strong consultancy experience. Real Estate professionals with strong lateral thinking and problem-solving skills, someone who has experience leading new regional initiatives and possesses excellent stakeholder management experience.
- You will be responsible for the guidance and hands-on support of large-scale real estate projects and initiatives within the client's organization including Operational Location Strategy, HQ relocation, and retail portfolio strategy.
- Tasked with leading general portfolio strategy for the client across office, retail and residential asset classes and delivering portfolio strategy across global markets, with a primary focus on the Asia Pacific
- You will be required to work cross-functionally to manage disparate teams for positive outcomes
- Carry out a detailed review of the existing organisations occupational strategy and overlay with emerging real estate market trends to each asset.
- MBA, Business, Economics education
- Part of a highly intelligent and contrarian business unit analysing the occupational strategy of a major financial outfit
- You will be capable of elevated thinking to advise senior C suite decision makers on key commercial decisions surrounding a regional office, retail and warehouse portfolio of owned and leased real estate
- Modern working environment, enlightened approach to maternity and paternity leave, remote working and technology