Join a private real estate investment business looking to hire a well-networked Asset Manager in Berlin.
A privately capitalised, international Real Estate investment business is looking to hire an Asset Manager experienced in leasing Office assets in Berlin due to recent acquisitions in the city.
The main asset you will be dealing has significant upside potential and already counts a number of blue-chip companies as tenants. You will be responsible for creating and executing a leasing plan for the remaining available space so ideally you will come with an active tenant and broker network.
- Manage commercial real estate assets alongside JV partners
- Create and implement leasing strategies in line with business plans
- Source new tenants and negotiate lease contracts
- Work closely with 3rd party property management to ensure top service to tenants
- Identify and execute value generating asset management measures
- Create and monitor budgets
- Prepare internal asset performance reports
- Successfully completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience in Asset Management
- Experience working with Office assets on Value-Add or Opportunistic risk strategies in Private Equity Real Estate preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Competitive salary package with discretionary bonus
- An entrepreneurial and international culture with flat hierarchies & quick decision making
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ania Prosniak for a confidential discussion at