A PERE co-investing partner is hiring an Asset Manager in Berlin to lead the repositioning of a well-known prime asset.
A full-service real estate manager that co-invests and manages assets in Germany & the UK on behalf of world leading private equity real estate platforms is looking for an Asset Manager in Berlin due to the recent acquisition of a large retail asset.
The asset is to be converted into a Mixed-Use (Office & Retail) asset and you will be responsible for carrying out the business plan with the support of a Project Manager & Leasing Manager whilst reporting significant updates to the co-investment partners. Ideally you will come with demonstrable experience in redeveloping/converting assets and creating multi-tenant leasing strategies.
- Control the conversion of the asset ensuring the business plan is executed accordingly with a Project Manager
- Develop the leasing strategy and implement with the support of a Leasing Manager
- Create and monitor budgets including CAPEX measures
- Negotiate service and leasing contracts
- Oversee fit-out to tenant specifications
- Co-ordinate and supervise technical and facilities management
- Create and present reports to investors and internal management
- Support the Investment team in validating business plans in acquisition phase
- Successfully completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Construction or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 6 years' professional experience
- Previous experience in asset managing redevelopment projects is necessary
- Exposure to construction or project development is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Commercially minded & competent in financial analysis
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Native fluency in German
- Fluent English is a must due to demands of presenting to international investors
- Competitive salary package with bonus and project related incentives
- Expand your network and track record with industry leading professionals
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ania Prosniak for a confidential discussion at