Join a boutique investment management business looking to hire a Junior Asset Manager in Frankfurt.
An independent real estate asset & investment management firm that assists international institutional & private investors in navigating the German market focused on Office & Retail assets is looking for an Junior Asset Manager to be based in Frankfurt.
- Independent management of commercial real estate assets & portfolios across risk strategies
- Control and monitor modernization measures with external service providers
- Create business plans and monitor budgets
- Prepare reports for investors and management
- Develop and implement leasing strategies
- Negotiate rental contracts
- Support Senior Asset Manager as the main contact for wider business activities in the Frankfurt area
- Successfully completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ hands on professional experience in Asset Management
- A technical background or experience with project controlling is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially financial modelling in Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Attractive salary package with discretionary bonus, level depending on experience
- Individual training plan to improve new and existing skills
- Personal mentorship by seasoned Real Estate professionals and access to their international networks
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Claudio Sabatelli for a confidential discussion at at email@example.com.