The CEO is looking to appoint a Property Asset Manager who works well in a small dynamic team. In this role you would be responsible for; property due diligences, financial modelling, sourcing investment opportunities, investment proposals and presentations, on-boarding new acquisitions, leasing, ongoing administration of leases, tenant relationships, reporting on investments and the portfolio performance for this growing industrial fund.
To be considered here, we are looking for dynamic thinkers, with excellent property knowledge and experience, who are comfortable in engaging in a wide spectrum of roles and responsibilities.
To apply you need:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or related
- 5+ years Real Estate experience preferably in the industrial sector
- Previous experience in the full property management and administration required for managing a portfolio
- Liaising and interfacing with clients
- Living in Cape Town or willing to relocate