Manager, Asset Management (based in UK)
This is role supports Singapore HQ in the development and implementation of asset management strategies to optimise return on investment and effective deployment of office assets in UK.
- Develop, review and implement long-term asset management plans and strategies.
- Maximize total return for assets through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance. Monitor and report on asset performance.
- Devise and implement asset management and enhancement programmes and provide support to the asset management team activities, including business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, valuation/ financial models, analysis and approvals
- Oversee lease management related activities, negotiate lease renewals restructuring and bring new leases to the portfolio.
- Responsible for profit/loss, cash flow and performance analysis.
- Develop recommendations, in consultation with relevant business units, related to portfolio profile, deployment and redeployment, acquisition, disposal or retirement of assets.
- Minimally a recognized Degree in Business, Real Estate and/or Finance related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in asset management in a REIT / real estate fund.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Good team-player, possess a high level of initiative, hands-on, resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, positive, driven and willing to learn.
- Proficient in financial cashflow modelling, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Argus or Yardi is an added advantage.