Our client is a forward looking retail land lord and they are recruiting for a retail digital marketing assistant manager in their team!
- Ensure that the Mall's App & Web content is up-to-date and all functions are in good condition.
- Understand and regularly engage the member & corporate affiliate database;
- Grow the membership active base via retention and acquisition drives;
- Analyse & improve the customer journey using data analytics on purchase and visit frequency;
- Continually research and identify opportunities for advancement of marketing automation features and capabilities including member targeting and personalisation;
- Plan and implement effective end-to-end marketing campaigns with a focus on O2O conversion;
- Regularly source for attractive tenant and partner rewards to house on the Mall's app
- Creation of content for Campaign / Rewards-specific eDMs;
- Perform ongoing updates of website, including copy, content and SEO;
- Manage and optimize display, paid social and SEM campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications/Marketing, or related field;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in creating and executing email/app/rewards-related
- digital Campaigns
- Proven experience in employing email marketing best practices and applying segmentation direct marketing techniques;
- Strong understanding of database concepts and segmentation;
- Proficient in HTML for email marketing, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Google Analytics;
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with retail and e-commerce experience;
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, reliable and a team player with a passion for self-development;
- Self-driven, able to multi-task & work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines;
- Creative and possess excellent communication skills (written & verbal) as well as strong problem-solving skills