Our clients are expanding their Singapore Business Space team and are looking for motivated, self-starters with an existing network so they can hit the ground running and drive the business forward.
- Manage sales and leasing of Business Parks / Industrial / Logistics space across Singapore.
- Network using candidates own contacts to drive new Tenant and Corporate referrals.
- Manage and monitor leasing pipeline and to improve current conversion of leads to deals.
- Review, negotiate (if required), structure and value add to deals and win prospects.
- Analyse research in order to offer client's strategic advice to maximise rental occupancy.
- Responsible for mining of key tenants for growth and more BD opportunities.
- Target companies in identified industries to generate BD pipeline.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience with sales & leasing or Landlord / Developer background.
- CEA licence not essential as our client are prepared to support the right candidate while they obtain their licence.
- Ability to network using own existing contacts.
- Hunter mentality with energy, drive and wilingness to focus on business development.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Singaporean with Mandarin & English languages.
Salary: $4-6k pcm + variable commission structure + benefits (package depends on experience)