If you are looking to embed yourself in the property development world this is the perfect opportunity.
As an Assistant Project Manager in this international property developer you will have exposure to the most diverse and exciting range of projects including high end luxury hospitality, placemaking and regeneration focused residential and boutique office development in central London.
Perfect for someone with an architecural background, passionate about property and looking for a new move into project management .
This is a rare opportunity to have real involvement in these projects both on the ground and in the more strategic decisions. Therefore it is vital the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections.
- Understands Consultants and contractors methods for pricing their services.
- Effectively conveys the company's message in both written and verbal communications and discussions.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
From a technical stance the following is required:
- A general understanding in the areas of design and construction procurement.
- A technical background ideally in the field of Architecture or possibly already experienced in a project management role
If you can demonstrate the ability to work on your own as well as in a team and really enjoy variety, challenge and have a passion for property then please do not hesitate to send in your cv for immediate consideration