Senior Associate - Acquisitions
Shanghai or Hong Kong
We have partnered with a global real estate investment manager who are looking to add an Associate/Senior Associate Acquisitions candidate in Hong Kong or Shanghai. They have a close-ended, opportunistic commingled fund series that seeks to take advantage of attractive real estate fundamentals in the Asia Pacific. Having just reached a final close for their new fund they are looking to add to their Acquisitions team.
- Support the full acquisition cycle, including sourcing, structuring, underwriting, due diligence, negotiation, documentation, and execution.
- Lead financial modelling and analysis on potential investment opportunities and drafting of investment proposal.
- Support capital raising, investor relations and financing initiatives.
- Develop and refine analyses of existing assets on a project- and portfolio-level.
- Conduct market and investment research and maintenance of database.
- 6-8 years of experience in commercial real estate investment and acquisitions in China.
- Solid financial modelling and analysis experience and with advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite applications, especially MS Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin); Fluency in Cantonese preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skill with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Team player with a strong sense of accountability and a high level of integrity.