Associate / AVP - Real Estate Investment Analytics / Reporting
Join the Investment Services Management team at one of the world's largest Real Estate investors to help drive their portfolio performance and maintain their competitive edge.
An opportunity to join our client in an Associate / AVP position within the Investment Services Management (Real Estate) team which sits within the Investment Services Private Market & Finance Department. The ISPVMF team are responsible for private market and financial management across the group.
The ISM for Real Estate team play a key role, providing investment and asset management support to Real Estate professionals within the group. Promoting industry best practices, improving efficiency by process design, producing timely and accurate performance reporting and overseeing the process of absorbing and presenting data contribute to ensuring that our client retains their competitive edge.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting of investment metrics working closely with stakeholders across global offices and departments
- Manage reporting processes and perform data quality checks
- Provide investment metrics to the Real Estate team
- Build and maintain dashboards to facilitate regular portfolio reporting and analysis
- Initiate and drive improvements to existing processes to achieve greater efficiency and enhance reporting capabilities
- Work closely with technology colleagues to project manage and implement enhancements to portfolio reporting capabilities
- Build relationship and rapport with stakeholders to better anticipate and address business needs
- 4 - 6 years of relevant worknig experience in financial institutions - specifically in the area of performance/portfolio reporting or accounting.
- Investment data experience in any asset class, however, Real Estate is preferred
- Essential to have initiative, strong learning agility with an eye for detail
- Experience working with data and able to learn new technology applications and analytics tools. Knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
- Experienced and familiar with collating investment data from third party vendors, analyse the data to ensure it is accurate and present it to the Real Estate teams
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to talk with stakeholders on the data
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment