Associate Director - Facilities Management
We are currently working for a leading pharmaceutical organization who are looking to add an Associate Director Facilities Management to support their Asia Pacific Head of FM & Operations. Their Asia businesses are located in Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia. This position will be located in their Asia HQ in Hong Kong. This role will manage a mix of direct report, contractor and service provider.
- Supervise Site Managers to deliver efficient services at their sites.
- Provide regional leadership, supporting the regional business and supporting the F&O team.
- Manage the Facility Management teams to support the needs of the business' located within the country/region.
- Work with the Space & Master planning and Project Teams on capital projects and workplace initiatives to support the geographical expansion of the region and development of the F&O business.
- Manage Leasehold Improvement and Operational Excellence projects as required.
- Manage delivery of capital projects including management of third-party suppliers as required.
- Continued development of the hard and soft services strategy, ensuring appropriate SLA's and KPI's are developed and implemented.
- Develop an annual procurement programme aligned to the Facilities Master Plan
- Strategies and execute optimised outsourcing solution.
- Provide continued support and advice to the business on matters relating to buildings mechanical, electrical, health, safety, environmental and security.
- Undertake regular technical reviews of M&E and EHS & Security.
- Provide technical advice on new project concepts: standard and quality of design, promotion of best practice and overall risk management to the business
- Experience of people management supported by a proven track record in skills associated with managing change.
- Must have extensive understanding and application of Facilities Management principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Must have multi-year experience in managing both hard and soft services across several sites.
- Experience of accurately managing multiple budgets across a variety of locations.
- You must have excellent communication skills, English and an extra Asia language would be very advantageous.
- Qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer or Architect or Building Surveyor with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience. (BEng, BSc, MSc).
- Master degree in a relevant discipline.
- Environmental, Health and Safety qualification.
- Fluency in Chinese, Cantonese, Korean will be an advantage.