Recruiting in London at Associate level for this well-regarded and established pan-European platform. Investing in joint ventures with local operating partners and targetting value add or opportunistic deals across a broad range of RE asset classes.
The team has transacted on upwards of £7bn of real estate, generating superior risk-adjusted returns. Now, with significant discretionary capital to deploy, there's a requirement for an Investment Associate with fluent written/spoken English and excellent modelling skills to join the London team, where they will analyse, underwrite and support deals across Europe, working closely with the Partner co-heading the London office.
• Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring of transactions
• Take the lead on financial modelling and research
• Support the co-ordination of due diligence activity
• Work closely with the leaders of the business in executing the strategy and pipeline for the European market
• Assist with investment/divestment decisions and sourcing/closing on financing for deals
• Assist with management of assets acquired, including development of asset management strategies
• Work closely with JV partners, external consultants and property managers.
3-6 years' real estate investment experience gained in Europe, ideally with experience of transacting in the UK
Good academics - minimum 2:1 in a relevant subject from a leading University
Exceptional Excel modelling skills (will be tested)
Confident comunicator, highly personable and a genuinely team-focused mentality
Excellent spoken and written English
Diligent, able to work well and with accuracy under time-pressure
Keen desire to learn and progress.