Join a private real estate investment business looking to strengthen their team with an Associate due to a pipeline of deals across Europe.
A privately capitalised, international Real Estate investment business is looking to hire an Associate for the Investment team based in Munich.
As an investor operating with it's own capital, your focus is on finding investment opportunities that maximise absolute returns. This will allow you to build up a track record not limited to specific geographies, asset class or ticket price.
- Analyse, underwrite & execute real estate investments across Europe
- Lead due diligence through co-ordination of 3rd party service providers
- Build and improve financial models
- Create investment memorandum and pitch to management
- Maintain strong relationships with existing & potential JV partners
- Develop your network to originate deals
- Successfully completed studies in Real Estate, Finance, or Business Administration with a Real Estate focus
- Minimum 2 years' full professional experience in Private Equity Real Estate, blue-chip companies are preferred
- Confident user of MS Office
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel from scratch
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of key market drivers in European Real Estate
- Fluent in German and English, further European languages are a plus
- Competitive salary package with discretionary bonus
- International travel
- An entrepreneurial culture with flat hierarchies & quick decision making
- Build your career in a growing platform
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ania Prosniak for a confidential discussion at