Our client is a division of a leading and growing financial institution in Sub-Saharan Africa. As a member of a recently established team you will report directly to the divisional Vice President.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Analyse financial statements, review business plans and build financial models
- Draft client presentations
- Assist in executing transactions, project management and resolving deal issues
- Review and contribute to transaction documents
- Conduct industry and transaction related research
The position will suit a professional with at least 4 years of transaction execution experience, who is able to work in an advisory and/or investment capacity. Candidates with a network of clients / contacts in East and/or West Africa will be at a clear advantage. Specific sector expertise such as infrastructure, financial institution, real estate, FMCG etc would be valuable.
A relevant undergraduate degree and preferably a postgraduate qualification (eg MBA, CA or CFA) are required for this role.
We receive many strong applications, should you not be contacted by us within the next 5 business days, consider your application unsuccessful.We very much appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to keep an eye on future opportunities on www.macdonaldandcompany.com.
Please let us know if you have any other queries, otherwise we wish you all the best for the future.