An excellent client-side opportunity awaits for a chartered MRICS Building Surveyor / Project Manager. If you would like to work within a prestigious estate, working on historic buildings along with an interesting combination of new build then this is the role for you. Aside from the environment you will be working in, you will have the support of an established team and will be entitled to receive amazing benefits such as 30+ days holiday entitlement and free lunches everyday.
To be considered you will be a chartered MRICS Building Surveyor, with experience and an interest of surveying historic buildings and ongoing maintenance. You will be able to project manage major work programmes in excess of £100k, ensuring projects are achieved on time and within budget. Alongside this you will be a team player, an effective communicator at all levels and a problem solver.
The main duties (include but not limited to):
- Undertake building surveys, including the identification of building defects and proposal for repair.
- Manage multiple projects and programmes ensuring projects are achieved within budget, on time and that contractors are held accountable for delays.
- Monitor the quality and progress of building works on site to ensure that building construction works meet design specifications and statutory obligations, through a system of benchmarking and site inspections.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety and other statutory requirements; identifying and reducing risks where practicable and implementing risk management requirements of insurers.
- Provide technical advice on the maintenance of buildings including Grade 1, Grade II* and Grade II listed buildings.
An exceptional client-side opportunity awaits, apply now or contact Christine Scott on 020 7318 5872 for a confidential discussion.