Our client is a listed property fund that focuses on investments into real estate assets throughout South Africa's major cities. Established over 6 years ago, this diverse company feeds off growth and has managed to grow its portfolio in excess of R2Bn through the acquisition of high yielding assets. With an urgent need within their executive team, they are looking to appoint a CFO to join their dynamic and fast paced Johannesburg office. This position will see you responsible for overseeing the group's financial management and investor relations from a strategic level. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee and facilitate transactional deals to grow the business (Acquisitions/Disposals).
- Maintain sound treasury function for the company.
- Preparation, reviewing and development of accurate and detailed financial reporting, budgets and board reporting packs.
- Management of statutory auditing and reporting process.
- Oversee the implementation and coordination of the corporate governance requirements for the company, such as Companies Act, JSE Listing requirements and King IV.
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders across financial and real estate sectors.
To be a suitable applicant you will need to be a CA(SA) with a minimum of 6 years career experience at a senior management level in corporate finance or financial strategy within the investment space. Experience within a JSE Listed company is essential. The ideal candidate for this role will be a detail-oriented individual that is entrepreneurial by nature and has a solid track record of dealing with investors. Preference will be given to EE candidates.