Macdonald & Company are currently working with one of London’s largest independent property companies who are looking for a Chartered Surveyor to join their Surveying Department based in Cambridge.
Our client manages over 100,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across more than 100 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth circa £10 billion. In addition to this they have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers tasked with providing a whole range of services for corporate and private clients.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Producing accurate and high-quality valuation reports to our lender and private clients
- Strong market knowledge and to keep up to date with market change
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements and to be aware of any changes, including those in respect of the Red Book
- Understanding the companies policies and procedures including those relating to Quality Assurance, Health & Safety
- Providing high levels of customer service
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Car or car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
If you or somebody you know are interested in learning more about this position do not hesitate to get in touch.
T: 0207 319 5856