Macdonald and Company are partnered with a high-growth real estate developer and investor, who develops and builds Highrise, Midrise, and Wood-frame Multifamily & Mixed-Use real estate across the Sunbelt & Rocky Mountain region’s
As a result of continuous growth in their entrepreneurial, multi-state business, they are seeking a Construction Director to join them full-time, who will be tasked with managing the execution and delivery of their Multifamily projects across Colorado.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing advice and consultation with respect to Development, value engineering, the scope of the work, cost estimating, general contractor and subcontractor pre-qualification, scheduling, and construction.
- Selection, negotiation with, and oversight of a designer and a general contractor;
- Ensuring the preparation of time schedules which shall serve as control standards for monitoring performance of the building project, and assisting in project evaluation.
- Helping Project Management team with any issues.
The ideal candidate for Construction Director role will be experienced delivering Multifamily projects; on behalf of a top General Contractor and is seeking a role that will see them marry their existing field experience moving forward with corporate office-based experience at a developer.
Will be experienced working with a real estate developer, managing 3rd party General Contractors in an Owner's Rep/Construction Manager capacity, on behalf of a Developer, or Owner.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, or other related fields
- Experience in the field on wood-frame or highrise residential product types, (Multifamily, Senior Living, Student Living, Condos)
- Appetite to take a hand in putting in place processes and procedures for a high growth organization
- Able to liaise and present confidently and clearly with construction personnel, colleagues, senior leadership, and outside investors.