This is a strategic HQ role looking at operations of their buildings and projects and improvise overall business operations.
- Work collaboratively across all commercial centres to review and improve the business processes.
- Engage stakeholders to inspire and empower them to provide input into process change and encourage them to embrace the new process once it is implemented.
- Develop, plan and execute business process improvement projects by identifying, evaluating and recommending improvement opportunities.
- Monitor the results of improvement projects and prepare reports for management reviews.
- Introduce and promote new innovation such as RPA and other technology disruptors to achieve cultural shift required to modernize the organization.
- Eliminate computer system applications inefficiencies, implement quantity-control measures, enhancing quality while achieving and maintaining optimal levels of process performance.
- Degree in Real Estate/Business/Computing with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience in building operations and management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and strong in implementation and execution.