Data Centre Project Manager / MEP Project Manager
- Provide support to the Project Director in Client interface, and to manage multi-disciplinary project teams in delivering large sized projects, and professional assignments, in either new build or live operating business environments.
- Will be leading a team of 4 site supervisors to deliver several projects.
- Contributing service expertise to the delivery of solutions led by the Service Leaders.
- Advising, guiding and directing other team members on the way projects will be run.
- Work collaboratively with the team to manage related issues on the multi-disciplinary projects and liaise with stakeholders on requirements.
- Lead, coach and act as mentor / coach to the team members, providing training and procedures on specific tasks required to perform the job effectively.
- Strong personal presence pre and post contract working with team members to ‘plan, do review’ project activity associated with the supply chain in regards to safety, programme, quality, contractors’ performance and recommending and implementing corrective action.
- Deliver the agreed scope of works (inclusive of contract administration if required)
- Work with client stakeholders and operational team to deliver project solutions that support the operational model.
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- On Programmes of Work engage the Programme Office to embed common service solution into project delivery.
- Bachelors, and ideally Masters, degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant subject.
- Chartered through a relevant and appropriate institution (i.e. MCIBSE, MIMechE, MHKIE, RPE).
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- MUST have experience working on Data Centre projects.
- MUST have good English spoken and written