Our client is an established real estate developer with presence globally. They are looking for a design manager with experience in residential development in Thailand.
Armed with at least 10 years of relevant experience in architectural/design management with exposure to residential developments of high-rise building, you will assist the Project lead to manage all design aspects of the development.
Fluent in both spoken and writen Thai, you will take lead on the daily coordination of design management during the design stage of the projects. Good at stake holder's management, you will work closely with both JV partners to provide regular reports and advices on design matters.
With a good grasp of the process of project management, you will work closely with the project team to ensure approved design intended is executed within the approved budget.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experiences, preferably with exposure to residential developments of high-rise building. Strong design and project background is a must.
* Ability to work under high pressure with multi-tasks assignments, fast learner with positive attitude is required.
* Previous Employment on residential development in Thailand is a must.
* Strong mindset to achieve team's goals rather and people management with good interpersonal communication skills in both English and Thai.
* Good understanding of multi-cultural working environment and able to integrate with local practices and standards.
* A team player with strong personal drive, sense of responsibility and task ownership.