Our client is looking to expand their dynamic and enthusiastic Facilities Management team at Director level. Candidates need to have at least 10 years' relevant experience with a great business development track-record.
* Develop and implement innovative programmes & strategies to increase revenue in alignment with the business objectives
* Administer and manage all services contracts.
* Manage and monitor the performance of the service providers.
* Management of tenant issues on behalf of the client
* Use existing network to find new clients and tenants and help to grow client base
* Ability to mobilise a project.
* Add value to the business through candidates own network.
* Monitoring of day to day maintenance work of facilities according to regulatory standards
* Conduct regular checks and inspections on site to ensure quality of job done and area for improvements
* Work with contractors to ensure all equipment is kept in the best operating condition possible to minimize breakdown in equipment and building services
* Manage vendors and contractors to ensure contract work/ equipment purchases are carried out timely and with minimal disruption to operations
* Mobilise projects and meet deadlines
* Project-manage required maintenance, upkeep works, capital works and other special projects.
* Liaise with the Landlords and Building Management on related issues for leased properties.
* Prepare weekly and monthly operational reports.
* 10 years relevant experience
* Business development capability
* Impressive deal track-record
* Great communication and leadership skills
* Highly self-driven with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving ability
Salary: $300k + bens