Director, Global Corporate Services, Asia Pacific
Our client is the leading independent international property consultancy offering the full range of property consulting services (sales, leasing, management, valuation, project management, research and consultancy) internationally across Commercial and Residential sectors.
This senior role will oversee the growth and development of our clients Corporate Services division by maintaining key existing accounts and fostering and developing new relationships. This will be done by working closely with the Head of Occupier Services & Commercial Agency for Asia Pacific and key objectives will include;
- Successful day to day management of the Asia Pacific Corporate Services team
- Active involvement in account management
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the business across the globe
- Continual growth of the division through business development
- Involvement in pitching and securing new business and responding to RFP's
- Strategic decision making and acting as a single point of contact for key clients
- Develop and refine the overall end to end delivery of account management model across the regional portfolio.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business and company objectives and help translate those into specific goals for the regional teams.
- Lead responses to RFP's that are issued from clients for outsourcing and account management work.
- Work closely with the client in internal stakeholder management and provide support in meeting internal reporting requirements.
- Be able to present proposed strategies through business cases for stakeholder approval and take a leadership role in implementing such strategies
- Interact with the Client's internal stakeholders for legal / environmental / budgetary and other necessary internal approvals for acquisitions / dispositions / rent reviews / expropriations / lease renewals and other site-specific transactions / services.
- Be the lead relationship manager both with the Client Real Estate lead and respective country and functional managers
- Overall responsibility for annual program for all TM (acquisitions, disposals, lease renewals, rent-reviews, etc) and Lease Administration (e.g. database management, stakeholder management and compliance management) activities in accordance with the MSA / annual KPI requirements in line with client's/established processes and procedures.
- Establish and deepen the client relationship through the introduction and cross referral through the regional teams wider services and products where appropriate.
- Be able to identify and help secure new business
Qualification and Experience
- Preferably 10 years of relevant experience in TM and Lease Administration working for Multi-National Clients. Regional (APAC) exposure to commercial real estate will be an advantage.
- Have strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to prioritize, delegate effectively and multi-task, sensitive to cross-cultural exposures and environments.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to review real estate contracts, complex business documents and prepare business cases/ approval notes for client leadership approval as well as experience in conducting analysis/due diligence in terms of contract negotiation.
- Be a team player and have a collaborative approach with the account team, client and wider teams to achieve outstanding client outcomes.
- Strong communication (preferable in English and Chinese) and Negotiation skills, be diplomatic but assertive and possess excellent presentation skills