We are currently working with a Real Estate Investment Manager and Developer who are recognised as a Global leader in their field.
This role will lead the execution and the implementation of the Company’s investment and asset management strategies that drive the financial and operational performance of the company. Primary responsibilities include leading the team to gather and analyze market opportunities and strategies, identifying and executing on strong pipeline opportunities and helping improve portfolio’s financial and/or operational performance via strong asset management initiatives.
- Leads the pursuit of new acquisition opportunities by communicating with brokers and sellers and by performing strategic, financial, risk and market analysis.
- Prepares internal documentation in order to process potential investments through internal approval processes.
- Manage due diligence process including budgets and ongoing negotiations and closings with outside counsels.
- Gathers financial, market, and other data to evaluate the overall performance of potential investments versus established budgets, and targets, by preparing summaries, reports, recommendations, and other interpretive reports for senior management.
- Works with internal teams and external parties to implement process improvements and programs targeted to increase revenue, reduce costs, promote efficiencies, and improve the overall performance of the assigned portfolio.
- Provides support and assistance to key business leaders and others by fielding questions and requests and gathering data and reports.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Provide investment training to new & junior team members to ensure best practices and consistent standards are being met.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from top Chinese or international universities
- 10+ years of work experience in top investment banking or private equity related to China real estate investments
- Direct experience on sourcing, executing, and asset management of institutional real estate deals in China
- Strong leadership, communication, strategic and analytical background