Join a private real estate investment business establishing their European platform and hiring an Investment Director to focus on German and European Investments.
A privately capitalised, international Real Estate investment business is looking to hire an Investment Director in Munich to support the Managing Director in growing the European platform.
You will lead the development of the strategy and investment team whilst maintaining a large deal pipeline through originating new opportunities from your network.
- Develop the European investment strategy focused on maximising returns
- Originate new investment opportunities across your existing network
- Lead & grow a high-performing Investment team from top tier backgrounds
- Oversee & support the execution of acquisitions where necessary
- Track and report new market opportunities to senior management
- Successfully completed studies in Real Estate, Finance, or Business Administration with a Real Estate focus
- Minimum 8 years' full professional experience in European Private Equity Real Estate, blue-chip companies are preferred
- Track record in Value-Add & Opportunistic strategies is preferred
- Strong analytical & financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge & network in European Real Estate
- Fluent in German and English, additional European languages are a plus
- Competitive salary package with discretionary bonus and further targeted incentives
- International travel
- An entrepreneurial culture with flat hierarchies & quick decision making
- A leading role with global exposure across the business
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ania Prosniak for a confidential discussion at