- Oversee and manage a small team responsible for the Germany portfolio of assets
- Develop and implement asset plans and strategies for the German market to maximize operations. This includes:
- Maintaining close network of business contacts with relevant market players, consultants & investors, working closely with third party property managers etc.
- Acting as the owner's representative
- Preparing budget and business plan for the assets
- Monitoring and analysing properties' performance
- Reporting asset performance to the Board/management
- Monitor and study market trends and its impact on asset performance
- Drive, review and analyze the merits of all leasing activities including renewal and make recommendations to management
- Oversee the tenant initiatives including incentives and as AEI, ensuring these are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist in the due diligence for acquisition of any new commercial real estate assets or other duties as directed by management
- Any other investment & asset management related works such as ad hoc corporate reporting, co-ordination on corporate initiatives, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, or Finance degree or equivalent from a reputable university. CFA qualification is an added advantage
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in commercial real estate asset/portfolio management
- A team player who is passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- Investment & Asset Management team Europe
- CapitaLand group Global HQ colleagues including senior management
- UK & Germany Investment Directors
- Finance & Human Resources teams
- External investors and potential partners