Our client is an established Real Estate Property Development Company with extensive property presence in Residential, Office, Retail and Industrial. They are looking for a HQ level Corporate EHS Manager in Singapore.
- Anticipate global and local trends and analyze our strategy and performance for continual improvement of overall EHS policy and management systems
- Develop and enhance EHS processes and procedures to enable compliance with applicable EHS regulations and in conformance with the EHS management system requirements, which are certified to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, and other relevant ISO
- Track EHS metrics and measurements for performance updates and reporting to the Integrated Sustainability Report, Quarterly sustainability updates & global benchmarks like DJSI, FTSE4Good, GRESB etc.
- Conduct periodic site visits and audits to monitor EHS compliance, ensure best safety practices, obtain stakeholder feedback and improve EHS culture
- Conduct and document thorough accident and incident investigations, and provide recommendations for process or procedure changes to eliminate future occurrences
- Provide strategic EHS guidance subject matter expertise as needed to operational units and work with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with legal and corporate EHS requirements and enable success in EHS management
- Experienced Health, Safety & Environment professional with Degree related to environmental management/engineering, health & safety
- A minimum of 5 years working experience
- Registered workplace safety and health officer (WSHO) with MOM
- Certified ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS & ISO 14001:2015 Auditor with prior auditing experience. Hands on experience with management system administration is compulsory.
- Good understanding of local EHS and Fire Safety Requirements and regulations, including BCA Green Mark, bizSAFE and CultureSAFE
- Team player and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong planning, project management and communication skills