Our client is looking for candidates of various levels of experience. From Senior Consultant, Principle Consultant & Associate Director.
Main purpose of the role;
The key area of focus will be assisting clients identify and manage environmental and occupational health and safety (EH&S) business risks, managing multiple projects within client expectations (scope/budget/schedule) and ensuring high quality standards on project deliverables.
Key responsibilities & duties;
This role is client facing, identifying and developing new clients as well as leveraging existing client relationships to support the diversification and expansion of the environmental and occupational health and safety compliance services, plus leading and supporting their delivery.
Projects will be across a range of sectors including construction, automotive, aviation, banking/financial services, chemicals, upstream oil and gas, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and solid waste management.
Input will range from technical lead with major project input to adhoc specialist support from identification of the sales opportunity, bid preparation and submission and following award through to execution and delivery.
Projects will largely be based and/or managed in the China but occasional short term international travel within Asia may be required, occasionally at short notice on a project by project basis.
* 8-15 years specialising in EH&S subject areas, preferably within an environmental consultancy.
* Works collaboratively and develops positive relationships with key contacts within the business to support sales, project delivery and team management.
* Deliver sales of EH&S services including opportunity identification, solution design, proposal development and costing, compliance with business governance, issue of proposals and client follow up, as well as transition of opportunities/bids into delivery phase.
* Support to the SEC business (compliance & management systems, due diligence and sustainability) on EH&S focussed opportunities and projects.
* Farming of work with existing clients and internal networking within the business to develop opportunities to deliver EH&S services through existing clients.
* Delivery of EH&S projects, working with Project Managers to ensure timely delivery, consistency and quality of the outputs.
* Ensuring project bids are profitable and meet or exceed financial targets and, where involved in delivery, throughout the project lifecycle.
* Undertaking project deliverables/report reviews in compliance with business quality systems.
* Developing EH&S capability area - focus on quality, consistency and timely delivery.
* Familiarity working in multiple provinces and knowledge of local regulations.
Location can be flexible depending on the candidate. Open to Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong.