Stair Estate is a large privately owned estate in South West Scotland which is centred around Lochinch Castle and Castle Kennedy Gardens. The estate is comprised of a wide variety of
rural and commercial enterprises. Reporting directly to the owner, a unique opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute Rural Chartered Surveyor to look after the overall management of the estate, based in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the Scottish
* Actively seeking out new development opportunities including; industrial/residential development, tourism & events, quarrying, wood energy productions, renewable schemes.
* Working closely with the owners to ensure that the entire Estate is managed to the highest possible standard.
* Responsibility for all estate employees, issues and health & safety.
* Effective asset management of entire portfolio.
* Liaising with existing tenants.
* MRICS Rural Surveyor or other relevant experience.
* Significant management/development experience in a rural environment.
* A proven track record of delivering strategic level portfolio management.
* Unparalleled commercial and financial awareness, capable of creative thinking and an eye for detail.
An excellent package is on offer, including salary, vehicle and accommodation.
Please apply to Stair Estates' retained recruitment consultant Simon Chevis on 0161 607 5087 for a confidential discussion. You can also apply online at www.macdonaldandcompany.com. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Macdonald & Company