We are mandated by our client, one of the top-tier leading property developers in Asia and well known for their award winning residential, commercial and hotel properties. Currently working on multiple prestigious large-scale mixed used projects over the worldwide, they are seeking for experienced Project Head, overseeing their new exciting developments.
- Provide leadership & management for all development projects in worldwide to safeguard against project risks and construction programme risks and construction risks
- Manage the design, planning, construction and site execution, handover and rectification of defects after handover of project
- Assist Group CEO to handle asset management and asset enhance projects.
- Supervise and manage various engaging vendors and contractors regarding project issues, e.g. review design proposals, tender documents & reports, and make recommendations on the award of contracts to vendors and contractors, formulation & negotiation of contracts, payment certification
- Manage the team to solve site issues such as technical problems, drawings discrepancy, materials submission and alteration, resolve Main Contractor site problem/review the progress/workmanship and manpower's problem.
- Monitor the master programme of projects to avoid any delay of issuing construction drawing, material submission approval etc.
- Main Contractor and Supplier pre-tender interview and inspection and preparation of inspection report
- Instigate and liaise with government authorities on timely submissions and seeking of approvals
- At least 20 years of experience among which overseeing large-scale projects with various asset classes, e.g. hotel, residential, office, shopping mall and mixed used development.
- Strong Worldwide / APAC project management experience on mixed used developments is essential.
- Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Building or related subjects
- Experience in asset management and asset enhancement experience
- Strong leadership and management skills.