Are you an Operations Manager or Multisite Facilities Manager with a passion for exceptional customer service and an eye for detail? Do you have experience within the hotels or hospitality industry and understand facilities and the operational aspects of a commercial building or a hotel? If so, we have exciting opportunities in Cape Town to discuss with you.
Our client is a pioneering real estate and services business leading the local market in open and collaborative workspaces. They have built a reputation for offering beautiful and functional workspaces that break down traditional barriers, while at the same time maintaining and encouraging the best possible performance of employees.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the 3 or 4 regional facilities while also being a business / brand ambassador that nurtures and develops client / member relationships.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Smooth running and upkeep of 3 or 4 regional facilities with up to or above 500 members each
- Ongoing maintenance of the sites and project management of CAPEX and OPEX projects, taking a hands-on approach if needed
- Continually foster client / member relationships by maintain exceptionally high level of customer service
- Ensure all cost saving and efficiency measures are being implemented and maintained by staff
- Take on additional responsibilities currently undertaken by the directors on an ad hoc basis
- Daily travel between regional sites to overseas various operational issues.
If you have experience within the hotels or hospitality industry and are a proactive individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high attention to detail, we would like to hear from you. Ideally you should have been involved in operational and facilities management of a hotel(s) or similar large-scale events.