Are you an experienced Finance Manager/Fund accountant aspiring to be part of a fast growing real estate investment management platform?
Our client is a Real Estate Investment Management firm with footprints across the APAC region, investing across various asset classes such as office, industrial, retail and residential. They are currently looking for a finance manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, below are the duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare consolidated financial statements, management account for portfolio of companies, quarterly and month end process and reporting
- Review annual budgets, LP agreements and private placement memorandums
- Coordinate with fund administrators, auditors, legal counsels and banks etc
- Cash management - monitoring cash flows and balances
- Ensure information received from outsourced administrators meets requirements
- Ensure portfolio is in compliance with loan covenants
- Be involve in acquisitions/divestment activities such as tax structuring, financial due diligence etc
The successful candidate needs the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in real estate/private equity fund accounting
- Qualified CPA/ACCA
- IFRS consolidation knowledge
- Solid financial analysis
- Candidates with audit background preferred
This role is suitable for accounting/finance candidates who want exposure in acquisitions in real estate private funds.
Interested candidates kindly submit your updated CV in word format.