Our client is passionate about adding value, finding and delivering unique solutions, often acquiring and refurbishing struggling assets.
They are looking to employ a solutions-driven, and experienced Finance Manager to run and manage a mixed portfolio consisting of 30 commercial and retail buildings.
Reporting to the CEO, and MD, and managing a team of 5 staff, your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the company's accounts department.
- Ensuring utilities and rent is collected
- Preparation of consolidated financial management accounts and monthly financial packs.
- Preparation and management of budget and cashflow forecasts.
- Ensure compliance, accurate and timeous submissions of all statutory obligations and reconciliations pertaining to the company.
- Maintain and keep up to date with latest accounting standards.
- Must be detail-oriented, reliable and solutions-driven
- A B.com in Finance or Accounting
- With at least 5 years property experience
- Well versed with MDA