A well established institutional real estate investment management firm with strong expansion plans is looking for a Finance Manager to join the team. The firm has large portfolios across APAC and in the US.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role has the following responsbilities:
- Review of monthly management accounts and audit schedules prepared by the accountants amd ensure accounts are closed timely
- Review daily operational transactions such as payment vouchers, cheques, invoices, staff claims that are prepared by the accountants to ensure compliance with the relevant guidelines
- Review statutory reports such as CMS licensing report, GST report for submission to relevant authorities such as MAS, SFC, IRAS etc.
- Prepare regulatory compliance anc corporate governance reports relating to CRS, FATCA, Economic Substance for both local and offshore subsidiaries
- Co-ordinate annual audit and tax activities which include preparation of audit reports, segmental results and notes to accounts on group basis as well as liaising with audit and tax agents
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets process and review budgets of individual subsidiaries
- Monitor operating cashflows of individual subsidiaries
- Assist consolidation of group accounts
- Assist Group CFO and Finance Director on adhoc projects
The successful candidate requires the following:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance/accounting
- Degree with good academic track record, or ACCA, preferably CPA
- Strong leadership
- Prior finance operations experience
- Candidates not from the real estate industry are welcome to apply
This is suitable for dynamic candidates who are keen to join a stable and institutional platform with strong regional presence.
Interested candidates kindly submit your CV in Microsoft Word format only.