We are looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to join our Team. You will be working with key people and departments across the business, collating and structuring data, providing analysis and insight on all areas of the business. Ideally you will have a strong interest in our industry and business development and enjoy evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions and working with a variety of people.
* Provide a step change in the quality of insight , support and challenge provided by the Finance team to the development business, raising the profile of the team.
* Develop, maintain and analyse project feasibilities and ongoing project appraisals.
* Input into the group forecasting and reporting cycles.
* Assist with bid support and inform negotiation strategies.
* Assist with debt modelling and procurement.
* Preparation of finance reports/presentations for the Board - communicating concisely at a senior level.
* Reporting on a monthly basis to monthly Project Control Groups.
* Assist with cashflow forecasting.
* Portfolio analysis.
* Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes, considering opportunities and risks associated with recommendations.
* Financial Modelling.
* Report Writing.
* Effective communication at all levels, with the ability to convey detailed information concisely at Board level.
* Ability to build and maintain relationships which can facilitate better insights and the level of support the Finance Team can provide the business.
* Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
* Diligent with strong attention to detail.
* An in depth understanding/experience of using Excel.
* a passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
* The ability to work unsupervised and under pressure on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
* Ability to understand and explain complex business models.
* Interest in the property industry.