Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing, Maintaining and reviewing a full set of consolidated financial statements for around 10 entities.
- Maintain sound treasury function for the company, and monthly taxation.
- Preparation, reviewing and development of accurate and detailed financial reporting, budgets and board reporting packs.
- Management of statutory auditing and reporting process.
- Oversee the implementation and coordination of the corporate governance requirements for the company, such as Companies Act, JSE Listing requirements and King IV.
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders across financial and real estate sectors.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a detail-oriented individual that is entrepreneurial by nature and has a solid track record. Although experience in Real Estate is not essential it would be preferred.
You will need to have worked on financial systems such as Sage Evolution or MRI.
Preference will be given to EE candidates.