Fund / Data Analyst
Develop new tools and processes at the cutting-edge of Real Estate analytics!
A developer that specialises in redeveloping AAA commercial assets in Top 7 cities is looking for a Fund Analyst that will be responsible for adding another layer of analysis to the Fund Management team on top of traditional Fund Analyst responsibilities. This is a new position which requires a proactive approach and entrepreneurial mindset to spot opportunities to improve efficiency or provide insight.
- Real Estate and fund controlling within Fund Management
- Further develop controlling and reporting structures
- Create performance evaluations at asset and fund level including deviation analysis
- Prepare and analyse data from assets and funds
- Create risk & scenario analysis tools
- Support in the preparation of investor reports
- Analyse monthly and annual financial statements
- Control annual audits and coordinate with external service providers
- Support fund management in the execution of grants and liquidity planning
- Completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Real Estate
- Previous experience in finance and controlling, ideally with a focus on Real Estate
- Advanced knowledge in computing including databases and portfolio/fund software
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Attractive salary package with discretionary bonus, depending on relevant experience and track record
- A greenfield opportunity to develop new processes and implement technologies
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ben Hoban for a confidential discussion.