Our client is one of the leading Real Estate Investment firm in Singapre and they are looking for a Fund Manager to join the Portfolio Management Team.
This role is based in Singapore and reports to the Head of Portfolio Management. Below are the key responsibilities:
- Develop portfolio strategy and business plan
- Monitor fund liquidity, control fund expenses and maximize investor returns
- Fund structuring and monitoring of investment performance, evaluation and underwriting of potential acquisitions and divestment opportunities
- Maintain investor relationships, address investor queries, negotiate and oversee fund documentation process
The role is only suitable for candidates who wish work on large portfolio of funds with a global mandate, and at the same time take on some managerial responsibilities.
- Min 9 years of relevant experience in real estate investment/fund/portfolio/asset management
- Strong financial modelling and fund/portfolio reporting knowledge
- Good communication skills with the ability to deal with institutional investors
- Experience managing or leading a team is advantageous