Duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Assume full responsibility for the effective administrative management of the property division
- Ensure optimal financial performance against benchmarks
- Keep abreast of market activities in respect of tenant movement, major vacancies and other landlord strategies
- Provide accurate information and reporting
- Control of monthly income and expenses
- Oversee the preparation of the annual property budgets
A tertiary degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying, Finance or business is required as this role will develop into an executive level position within the business in the future. A minimum of 10-20 years’ experience within property is needed, and an excellent understanding of the industrial and commercial sectors is essential.