Are you searching for a new opportunity within Graphic design? Would you like the opportunity to grow and develop within a Property development and investment company?
Due to the continued growth of the business my client is hiring a Graphic designer to join their inhouse Marketing and communication team.
As part of the marketing and communications team the graphic designer will lead all aspects of the in-house design function, from print through to digital collateral. Working closely with the marketing team, the graphic designer will develop creative ideas and deliver projects based on some of the company's main objectives.
The graphic designer will direct and deliver on marketing and communications materials including;
- Print Work
- Website Design
- Responsible for leading all graphic design-based projects.
- Carry out all in house design, on small, medium and large-scale projects.
- Develop the company's existing Brand.
- Devise and design creative artwork as part of the marketing and communications strategy for a full scope of B2B and B2C audiences.
- Liaise with stakeholders within the business.
- Experienced in the use of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A good working knowledge of Print processes & Design for print.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in graphic design or relevant industry experience.
- Experience of working on large/prominent brands and brand creation.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a core range of skills in identity, typography and layout.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good communicator across all levels and be able to converse concisely and confidently with a range of stakeholders.