Are you a concierge ready to next that next step?
We are recruiting a senior concierge to join a forever expanding estates company.
The Senior concierge is the first point of contact to all; residents, owners and visitors' complaints/issues. The senior concierge is to ensure a high level of Health & Safety and high level of customer service is maintained throughout the site. The senior concierge will be responsible for supporting the Estate Manager for the overall management of the site and assist the Estate Manager / board with all performance related issues and building issues.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage bulk items in bin stores. Check CCTV to identify resident who has dumped items. Speak to them to remove if this fails pass onto Manager. Any items where resident cannot be identified liaise with handyman for them to be moved from bin store and put in Phase 1 cage ready for collection. (Find charities to collect items in first instance).
- Assist Manager with performance management where necessary.
- Provide supervisor oversight and management of all concierge to ensure a high level of customer service is being received by residents
- Check building inspection sheets collate into one email regarding what works need to be done and forward to Manager.
- Supervise concierge and ensure patrolling, litter-picking, bins rotated efficiently.
- First point of contact for resident issues/complaints and forward to Manager if cannot resolve.
- Download all CCTV footage for bollard collisions and ensure all info and CCTV is available for the Manager.
- Use Hako to clean car parks when needed / instructed and instruct concierge to use Hako as required
- Undertake vigilant patrols in buildings and throughout the estate regularly and ensure concierge staff is performing high quality building and estate patrols
- Provide excellent customer service by being present to greet residents, visitors and contractors and going the extra mile to assist them on their visit. And ensure any resident queries are handled professional and courtesy
For more information please contact Courtney on 020273185862.