Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
• Motivate and guide broker transactions, in order to generate revenue for brokers and profit for the business unit.
• Grow the revenue and geographic footprint of the brokerage nationally, with key focus on major metropolitan areas.
• Recruit and train junior brokers and provide assistance to senior brokers as and when required.
• Identify and implement a suitable CRM to optimise efficiency across the team.
• Streamline current database and marketing material.
• Promote the business and brand across all relevant platforms.
• Collaborate with other internal business units to ensure clients receive the best possible real estate service.
You need a track record of success within real estate brokering in South Africa to apply for this role, and you should have managed some type of sales team previously (in excess of 10 staff members). A balance of EQ and IQ is important too…. And you need to be a deal maker through and through!