Head of Real Estate
Drive the expansion of a Co-Living business that are creating the standard for this growing sector and taking over Europe's cities!
A Co-Living platform in it's third year of operation is looking to bring in a Head of Real Estate who can lead the growth of the portfolio and build a team to accelerate the success of the business. The business is based in Berlin and expanding across Germany, Spain and other European countries replicating their high-end yet affordable design concept with the long term ambition to be the global leader in this space.
- Drive the expansion of the real estate portfolio
- Manage existing relationships with real estate partners and developers
- Lead the sourcing, analysis, due diligence and execution of real estate transactions
- Help the founders to structure, build and develop the real estate investment team
- Set up and refine investment processes
- Support the founders with your knowledge and network
- First and foremost, a passion for Co-Living
- A solid track record of running the full transaction process, ideally in residential, micro-apartment or hotels
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Real Estate Investment
- Come with an active network and the ability to source deals
- Completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Real Estate
- Competent in financial modelling through Excel
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start up environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Attractive salary package with targeted bonus, level depending on experience
- Potential for equity stake
- Autonomy to lead the real estate function
- Flexible working hours
- International travel
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ben Hoban for a confidential discussion.