Join an entrepreneurial PERE platform investing on a Pan-European strategy!
An established Private Equity Real Estate business is looking for an Analyst in Frankfurt to support the execution of a growing deal pipeline. This position further supports the organic growth of the business and will directly support an Associate in his daily activities.
- Support across Investment Analysis, Financing, Capital Raising & Asset Management
- Assist in the creation of new business plans
- Create cash flows through Argus & Excel
- Create investment memorandums for internal and external use
- Prepare budgets & reports
- Co-ordinate 3rd party service providers
- Get involved in lease negotiations
- Verify decisions through continual market research
- Completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Real Estate
- Comes with first initial experience in the Real Estate, ideally internships from well-known PERE platforms
- Competent in financial modelling through Excel
- Ambitious entrepreneurial personality
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally with international experience
- Attractive salary package with discretionary bonus, level depending on experience
- Direct mentorship and short reporting lines
- International travel
- Meritocratic environment
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ben Hoban for a confidential discussion.