An international real estate investment manager is looking for a Japanese speaking investment analyst in Hong Kong.
- Build financial models to evaluate direct/indirect real estate investments in Asia.
- Conduct market analysis on key markets and sub-markets in the region to support investment evaluation, asset management and strategy review.
- Analyze various forms of deal structures across the regions alongside financial analysis.
- Support deal team leaders in origination, evaluation, due diligence and execution of both direct and indirect real estate investments.
- Support deal team leaders in preparation of investment proposals and coordination of internal stakeholders and external partners and consultants.
- Support Asia Real Estate Investment team on special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Business, Finance or related subject preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in related industry. Experience in investment banking and real estate investment would be preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written Japanese communications skills
- Knowledge and relevant experience in real estate investments would be preferred
- Strong technical capabilities in Excel and Powerpoint
- Great attention to details and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, a good team player and a flexible mindset adaptable to changes