Leading Real Estate Company with a growing pipeline of international deals is now looking to hire an experienced Investment Analyst in Singapore.
- Build and run cash flow models on acquisition opportunities and asset/fund management
- Integrate asset level cash flow models into fund model for returns forecasting and run asset sensitivities
- Ensure cash flow models are accurate, in standard/robust format and reflect realistic assumptions
- Organize and present supporting materials for investment analyses including investment committee memoranda
- Conduct research on market, industry and competitors
- Assist in returns calculation, sensitivities and all analytics
- Assist in investment management process, including formulating asset level strategies to maximize returns to the fund
- Liase with relevant counterparties and service providers during due diligence including lawyers, tax advisors, building surveyors, etc.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and sharing of all transaction files
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in economics, finance, statistics or quantitative subjects
- 2-4 years relevant working experience preferably with cash flow modelling experience
- Highly numerate and understanding of investment and valuation concepts preferred
- MS Excel competency and good report writing skill required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- A team player as well as ability to work independently
- Analytically inclined, detail oriented and organised with focus on deliverables
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be effectively bilingual in both spoken and written English and Chinese.