The client is an international real estate investment group with a strong focus in industrial and logistic. They are setting up their new office in Singapore and the team here will focus primarily on SEA and European markets.
Based in Singapore, the role has the following responsibilities:
- Deal origination, sourcing and acquisition
- Actively involve in deal structuring, due diligence and underwriting
- Build and run financial models for new potential investments
- Portfolio analysis and monitoring
- Assist in buy/sell analyses when required
The successful candidate need the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of expeience in real estate investment/fund management experience
- Solid financial modelling skills with experience building models from scratch
- Strong deals track record and excellent knowledge of the investment process is a must
- Industrial or logistics experience preferred
- Experience in SEA or Europe is highly advantageous
This role is an investment/deal focus role, suitable for young, bright and hardworking candidates who want regional exposure. You need to be a high achiever who is comfortable working in a fast moving and challenging environment.
Interested candidates kindly submit your CV with your deal track record in Microsoft Word format only.